Rowland Dexter, Managing Director of QGate, a Microsoft Dynamics Business Solutions CRM and Power BI solution provider, speaks to Rick on the importance of building user adoption into any program or practice.
QGate puts a premium on ensuring strong user adoption, maximizing the opportunity of users loving and understanding a new CRM system, giving the client or partner maximum return for their product investment.
You will hear:
- User adoption is not about technology, it’s about change management
- Don’t start with the technology in building user adoption, it’s about understanding what the project is meant to achieve
- Smoothing out the rough spots in use of a new application
- Importance of strong data in any adoption project
- The use of the ClickLearn application as a tool to build user adoption materials simply and efficiently to deliver assistance throughout the training lifecycle
- The ability to update training materials through future system upgrades
QGate is the first authorized ClickLearn partner in the United Kingdom.